Subterranean termites make up about 90% of termite infestations in the U.S. Termites are often confused with carpenter ants due to similarities in appearances.
• 1/8 inch long
• Creamy white to dark black or brown
• Six legs and antennae
• Long, narrow, oval bodies
• Live in underground colonies
• Build distinctive tunnels called “mud tubes” to reach food sources
How do you know if termites are invading? There are a few signs to be aware of:
- Flying Termites: The presence of flying termites or swarmers is one of the first signs of a termite problem.
- Head Banging: Quiet clicking sounds coming from the walls—the head banging of solider termites—can indicate an infestation.
- White Ants: Termites are light in color, usually white or creamy. They may look like ants, but ants are darker—black, brown, and red.
Treat – Protect – Control
Successful prevention includes limiting water accumulation near a building’s foundation. Reducing humidity, diverting water away through functioning downspouts, and eliminating wood contact with the soil are all crucial factors to termite control.
If you suspect a termite infestation, don’t delay.
Call us today to schedule a home evaluation.
Are Termites Invading Your Home?
Life is too short to worry about the damage and diseases termites can bring into your home. Your home is your castle and we can help you protect it.
YOU WANT Termites TO STAY OUTSIDE
So Do We.
8,000+ Pest Free Homes
20,000+ Happy Customers
40 Years of Local & Family Owned Service
It’s Easy To Live
We offer both phone and in-person evaluations to identify the best course of action to solve your pest problem.
We strive for a same day service or at your earliest convinience.
Live pest free
Our pest prevention plans give our customers the peace of mind that keeps pests out!
It’s Easy To Live Termites Free
Live pest free
What Our Customers Say
Northeast is wonderful…they have someone out as soon as possible to check the situation. They’re diligent, they’re reasonable. The people are friendly and they clean up. I can’t say enough good things about them.
Having a trusted service provider makes things so much easier. I know that they’re going to be there. I know that they are going to show when they are supposed to. I know that they are going to make sure they take care of the problem for me.